School Consent Forms
We are requesting that you access our new online consent system and hopefully agree to the terms within. The District’s online system has several electronic consent forms for you to review:
Our Consent Portal can be accessed HERE and include the following consent forms:
- An online tool for communication student learning for your child.
- General School Fieldtrips
- Consent for class walking excursions/short off campus outings.
- Google apps for Education
- A district-managed Google Apps account providing students with a powerful collection of online productivity tools as well as online file storage.
- My Blueprint
- A platform for career education, digital portfolios and self-assessment of core competencies.
- School Cash Online
- Consent to have access to the KEV Group School Cash Online for the purpose of student fees and online payments.
- Online Learning Platforms Consent
- School District No. 62 (Sooke) to share your student’s personal information contained in MyEdBC (Ministry school database), with a selection of web-based applications for the purpose of delivering continuity of learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Aboriginal Education Self-Identification
- In addition to the indigenous content delivered within classroom curriculum if you child self-identifies as having Aboriginal ancestry, in-class support is available weekly.
- Daily Student Health Check Agreement
- An agreement that parent/guardians will complete a daily health check for their student prior to arriving to school.
- Internet Access*
- Access to the school sponsored internet.
- Media Consent*
- Consent to collect, retain, use and diclose photographs, videos, images of students in a variety of publications and on the school district’s website for educational purposes, such as recognizing and encouraging student achievements.
* Must be completed each school year