School Consent Forms
We are requesting that you access our new online consent system and hopefully agree to the terms within. The District’s online system has several electronic consent forms for you to review:
Our Consent Portal can be accessed HERE and include the following consent forms:
- General School Fieldtrips
- Consent for class walking excursions/short off campus outings.
- Google apps for Education
- A district-managed Google Apps account providing students with a powerful collection of online productivity tools as well as online file storage.
- Click HERE for detailed instructions on how to set up your student’s GAFE account.
- My Blueprint
- A platform for career education, digital portfolios and self-assessment of core competencies.
- School Cash Online
- Consent to have access to the KEV Group School Cash Online for the purpose of student fees and online payments.
- Your child’s teacher is planning to use an on-line tool called SpacesEDU as part of communicating student learning for your child this year. You can visit their website at https://spacesedu.com/en/
- NA’TSA’MAHT Indigenous Education Self-Identification
- In addition to the indigenous content delivered within classroom curriculum if you child self-identifies as having Aboriginal ancestry, in-class support is available weekly.
- Internet Access*
- Access to the school sponsored internet.
- Media Consent*
- Consent to collect, retain, use and disclose photographs, videos, images of students in a variety of publications and on the school district’s website for educational purposes, such as recognizing and encouraging student achievements.
* Must be completed each school year