MyEd Family Portal
A friendly reminder that the initial set up of your account must be completed from a computer (not a mobile device).
We are excited to use MyEd BC Family Portal to facilitate greater communication between teachers, schools, and families. The portal allows parents/guardians to view:
- Class Attendance Information
- Contact Information
- IEP’s (If Applicable)
- Student Schedules
- Published Report Cards
- Published Student Information Verification Forms
It is important that you log in and get acquainted with the portal since you will be receiving your students report card through the parent portal as well as your annual Verification Sheets.
- Visit https://www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
- Make sure pop-ups are enabled on your browser and you are on a computer, NOT a mobile device!
- Your login information will have been sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is my UserID?
Your UserId is the email address we have on file for you (the email where you receive all of our communications)
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
Please use the “I Forgot my Password” link on the Myeducation BC login page
- I am getting an error that my account has been disabled, what should I do?
Please email email@example.com with a screen shot of the error message and we will do our best to help troubleshoot your problem.
Additional Portal help can be found HERE
* Security MyEdBC is a secure student information system used in all public school districts in the province of BC. Security is guided by the rules and regulations of the School Act and Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA). Access to your child’s information is only provided to legal guardian(s). Each parent or legal guardian will have their own account.