MyEd Family Portal
MyEducation BC Family Portal is a great way to review your students attendance, report card and other pertinent information.
The family portal has now been rolled out at John Stubbs for both Elementary and Middle School families. Please take the time to read about the family portal and to set up your account. Your temporary password and login ID were sent to you by email at the time we created your account. The email came from firstname.lastname@example.org
Your LOGIN ID is the email address we have on file for you.
A friendly reminder that the initial set up of your account must be completed from a computer (not a mobile device).
Please see our Instruction Manual if you are having any difficulties with your account:
School Consent Forms
We are requesting that you access our new online consent system and hopefully agree to the terms within. The District’s online system has several electronic consent forms for you to review:
Our Consent Portal can be accessed HERE and include the following consent forms:
- An online tool for communication student learning for your child.
- General School Fieldtrips
- Consent for class walking excursions/short off campus outings.
- Google apps for Education
- A district-managed Google Apps account providing students with a powerful collection of online productivity tools as well as online file storage.
- My Blueprint
- A platform for career education, digital portfolios and self-assessment of core competencies.
- School Cash Online
- Consent to have access to the KEV Group School Cash Online for the purpose of student fees and online payments.
- Online Learning Platforms Consent
- School District No. 62 (Sooke) to share your student’s personal information contained in MyEdBC (Ministry school database), with a selection of web-based applications for the purpose of delivering continuity of learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Internet Access*
- Access to the school sponsored internet.
- Media Consent*
- Consent to collect, retain, use and diclose photographs, videos, images of students in a variety of publications and on the school district’s website for educational purposes, such as recognizing and encouraging student achievements.
* Must be completed each school year