A fun day at Witty’s Lagoon for all Elementary Classes k-Gr 5
For the day, your son/daughter will need:
• Appropriate walking shoes for the hike to the beach
• Layered clothing to accommodate the changing weather
• Drink and a snack
• Bagged lunch with extra drinks
• Sunscreen – apply before coming to school
• Shorts or bathing suit
• Optional: beach games, beach toys (e.g. buckets, shovels). Please label with your child’s name.
• Children can go in water only up to their knees (swimming is not allowed).
• No skim boards.
• Your child should only bring what they can carry themselves, to and from the beach.
• Students must respect the direction of the lifeguards and teachers.
• Wear sturdy sandals, preferably not flip flops.
9:00 a.m. Leave John Stubbs
9:30 a.m. Arrive at Witty’s Lagoon
1:45 p.m. Leave Witty’s Lagoon
2:15 p.m. Arrive back at John Stubbs