The Elementary Spring Concert is coming up quickly! We have just a few informational items to share with you about the concerts:
- Date and Time: March 8th, 1:30 PM and 6PM (runtime will be under an hour)
- Student drop off for the evening performance: You may drop off students who are performing IN THEIR CLASSROOMS at 5:40. Doors will be LOCKED until 5:40.
- CHOIR MEMBERS: If your child is in the choir but their class is NOT performing in the concert, these students will go to the band room where they will be supervised by a staff member.
- What to wear: ALL STUDENTS: Just look nice! Dress shirts, dresses, pants… it’s all good!
- Just a reminder, the classes performing are:
- Mme Grieve
- Mme Dorran
- M. Barker
- Mme McKenzie
- Mme Adamek
- Mme Jenkins
- Mme Bouchard
- Mme McLeod
- Mme Smyth
- M. Morales-Gil
- Mme Ryan
- Mme Turcotte
- Elementary Choir
Dates to Remember:
Wednesday, February 21st – Girls Gr. 7/8 Volleyball – John Stubbs 7 plays John Stubbs 8.
Thursday, February 22nd
-PAC Family Movie Night. Doors open at 5pm, Movie starts at 6pm. All children must have a guardian in attendance. Admission: JS students FREE, $2/person or $5/family. Canteen will be open with all kids of yummy choices at 5pm. (Pizza, Popcorn, Chips, Candy Bags, Water, Juice, Tea and Coffee).
-Girls Elementary Basketball – Team A & B @ Savory.
-Boys Gr. 6/7 Volleyball – Home game @ John Stubbs.
Friday, February 23rd – Non-Instructional Day – School is not in session.
Monday, February 26th – Elementary Boys Basketball – David Cameron & Colwood @ John Stubbs.
Tuesday, February 27th – Elementary Girls Basketball – Team B – Colwood @ John Stubbs.
Wednesday, February 28th
-Kindness/Pink Shirt Day – wear your pink shirt.
-Elementary Girls Basketball – Team A – John Stubbs & David Cameron 4 @ Ruth King.
Thursday, March 1st – Grade 6-8 – Ski Trip to Mount Washington.